TSD (Twin Shaft Disperser)
Designed to handle range of tough jobs and life long trouble free operations. Each unit delivers full rated torque horse power to the shaft throughout its entire speed range and can be provided with automatic speed control dependent on viscosity.
• Tank mounted, floor mounted or floor trough mounted.
• Single shaft
• Twin shaft - coaxial or eccentric Floor mounted or floor trough mounted.
• Vacuum or pressurized operation
• Fix mounted or mobile.
• Planetary with scraper
TYPE OF ROTORS
• High-energy dispersion rotors
• Dual shear rotors
• Hi-shear dispersion rotors
• Three-blade propellers
• Radial pumper
• Axial pumper
• Rubber Cutter
• Good dispersion in solid-solid, liquid-solid blends • Thorough homogenizing of mixtures. • Low consumption of power. • Very efficient and sturdy design. • Manual air over oil. • Electro-hydraulic lifting and lowering of the headstock. • Minimum noise level while running. • Simple and safe operation. • Minimum maintenance.